Mindlessly applying calculations may have gotten you through high school trigonometry, but when it comes to working in the business space, you're going to need to know the why, as well as the how, behind mathematics. Rather than just practicing calculations, this course focuses on understanding core mathematical concepts, covering ideas from arithmetic to algebra and beyond, so you're better equipped to do your job and ascend to new career heights with a CPD-accredited training.
- Access 5 sections & 8 hours of training 24/7
- Cover fractions, decimals, percentages, ratios, powers & roots
- Learn how to calculate interest, compound interest, debits & credits
- Discover how to assess an investment via depreciation, present value & rate of return
- Study from CPD-accredited training
- Enhance your resume w/ the included certificate of completion
Dr Chris Littlewood worked as a consultant at strategy boutique Mars & Co after completing degrees in physics and maths at Oxford and Cambridge and conducting research in particle physics at CERN. He has ten years experience in analysis and strategy development, across industries at Mars & Co and then in the rail sector. He leads on the science behind the product, particularly the filtering algorithm. He is a Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society.