It doesn't matter if you're employed by a business, running a business, or managing your personal finances - bookkeeping and accounting are essential skills. They also happen to be skills that many, many
people lack a basic understanding of, which is why there are so many accountants in the world. This course will help you get certified in Sage and Quickbooks, two of the leading accounting softwares on Earth, thereby giving you an edge managing your own finances, as well as some valuable points on your resume.
- Access 4 comprehensive courses 24/7
- Understand how to use Sage 50 to its full potential
- Learn how to manage your taxes
- Prepare invoices like a pro
- Use Quickbooks POS & Premier 2014
- Incorporate the use of bar code scanning into a business
- Discover how to accept credit & debit cards at a business
e-courses4you's mission is to provide forward thinking training with you in mind. Whether you want to advance up the career ladder, are looking to start a new job, are thinking about a home based business or want to improve your general health and fitness, e-courses 4 you, will deliver you training to improve EVERY aspect of your life.
Their courses are provided by leading experts in their fields. Celebrity partners include Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, and Stephen Covey and their business packages are partnered by Microsoft to bring you content which is not just average but outstanding!
For more details on this course and instructor, click here