Simple to use, but jam-packed with time-saving features, 2Do is the productivity tool that meets your need for speed. Jot down multiple tasks in a matter of seconds with Quick Entry, and stay on top of them using color-coded lists that are supported by an exhaustive set of sort, focus, tag, location, and date range filters. You can batch schedule tasks with a simple drag and drop and ensure nothing slips through the cracks with location-based alerts that ring whenever there's something to do nearby.
- Keep related tasks & projects together w/ color-coded lists and list groups
- Add URLs, addresses, or Google searches to your tasks
- Keep your devices in sync w/ support for Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV) or Toodledo
- Get automatic alerts when there’s something to be done nearby
- Rapidly add tasks on the go w/ Quick Entry
- Stay organized w/ sort, focus, tag, location & date range filters
- Build your own advanced search queries & make them into smart lists
- Mac App Store: 4.8 Stars - 108 reviews
- TUAW: "2Do is a great choice for 99% of the Mac owners who are looking for a robust task manager to handle a variety of home and work tasks."
- For Mac only
- Requires MacOS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Optimized for MacOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
- iOS app requires a separate purchase
- For Mac only
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Includes all major and minor updates
- Restrictions: single user license
- Max number of devices: 5 Macs
- Version 2.5.8
About the Developer
Beehive, the company behind 2Do, is a truly “indie” company with 2Do a truly organic, “home grown” product.
The company is run and managed by Fahad Gilani. Fahad’s diverse set of past experiences and exposure has resulted in him successfully running the show since 2009. He continues to passionately design, code, craft and maintain 2Do on all currently supported platforms. Contrary to popular belief, there are no venture capitalists, shareholders, stakeholders – or elves for that matter, involved in the making of these apps.
This personal take allows him to remain solemnly committed to the product he works on for a living, and to the company’s overall success.